|9. Kiss the blarney
||[Sep. 14th, 2006|02:12 pm]
Feisty at 40
I have booked a flight from Liverpool to Cork for an October weekend. No hire car or accommodation as yet, and yes, I'm doing it alone. Go me.
Enjoyed reading Your Feisty at Forty Posts:-)
In six weeks if I wrote a list I suspect I would fail miserably!!!
...so my goals would be as follows over the next five years:-
1. Get fit, lose more weight (on target as doing plenty of labouring
in the garden and have started exercise classes at the
local leisure centre with my friend Jo)
2. Enrol with the Open University - I have until April 2007 to enrol
on the Introductory Level 1 Course in Social Sciences
3. Become more technically minded in terms of being able to manage my
computer, make userpics and use the digital camera
4. Relax more - have joined a Spa with hubby (membership is for 6
visits a year at Nirvana Spa) - been twice so on target
5. Listen more to others
6. Become more organised
7. Help my husband lay a concrete base for my youngest daughter's garden
playhouse (March 2007)
8. Go to London twice a year to visit a Musical Theatre Show - the following being the
four I most want to see, Evita, The Sound of Music, Grease and The Lion King
9. Visit France in the summer of 2007 (have not been for many years)
10. Buy a holiday home when I am 45 years old.
Not too tough, I hope. :-)
Welcome. My list is for 40 something (no way I could achieve it by the big 4 - 0 date either). Not restricting myself to the actual 40th date at all.
I like the forward planning - get you with the actual 2007 dates in place!
2006-09-17 04:16 pm (UTC)
Alive and Kicking
...by way of clarification I turn 40 on 22/10/06, so it would not leave me much time!